Google Smart Home Service Setup Guide
To control your VIDAA TV using your voice, by asking Google Assistant, follow the setup instruction below to set up Google Smart Home Service on your VIDAA TV.
After that, you can use the Google Home app, Google Assistant app or Google Home device to control your VIDAA TV.
1. Turn on your VIDAA TV and connect it to the Internet.
Go to Settings -> System -> Voice Service -> Google Smart Home Service, or Settings -> System -> Google Smart Home Service, and turn on Google Smart Home Servcice. Follow the setup tutorial on the TV to complete the setup.
You will be required to sign in to your voice account (VIDAA account) if not yet signed in on your TV.
If you don't find Google Smart Home Service on your VIDAA TV, the model doesn't suppport Google Smart Home Service.
2. Download and install the Google Home app on your mobile device.
3. Open the Google Home app
Tap the Home icon at the bottom of the screen.
Tap the Plus (+) icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
4. Tap 'Set up device'.
5. Tap 'Works with Google'.
6. Tap the Search icon at the top of the screen and input "VIDAA Voice".
The VIDAA Voice icon will be shown up on the screen. Tap the VIDAA Voice icon and you will be asked to enter your VIDAA account details to link it with your Google account.
You can now control your VIDAA TV by talking to Google Assistant.
- Open your Google Assistant app or Google Home app on your mobile device. Ensure that you use the same Google account on your mobile device as the one linked to the Google Smart Home Service in the previous step.
Tap the Mic button on the app and try "launch YouTube on [TV name] ".
- You can also use a Google Home device to control your TV. Ensure that you use the same Google acccount on your Google Home device as the one linked to the Google Smart Home Service in the previous step.
Complete the Googe Home device setup and try "OK Google, launch YouTube on [TV name]".
Enjoy using Google Assistant or Google Home to control your TV!
For more information, visit the VIDAA Voice home page.